There aren't any posts currently published in this category.
“website/blog” is an abbreviated version of “weblog,” which is a term used to describe websites that maintain an ongoing chronicle of information. A website/blog features diary-type commentary and links to articles on other websites, usually presented as a list of entries in reverse chronological order.
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide for creating a website/blog on Bluehost (or any other web host)
- Sign up with a web hosting (I recommend Bluehost).
- Choose the hosting plan (you can pick the cheapest one).
- Pick a domain name for your blog.
- Complete hosting registration.
- Install WordPress.
- Log in and write a blog post.
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. There are two popular types of ads: CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.